Yeah, I'm going with Spiff and Shadowheart on this one, VIncent rocks, its like whenever you talk to him, hes going to say something cool, man I love that guy!!!!!!!!!
i think theyre all pretty cool n' all, but the best shooter, IMO, would be irvine. i mean, wow, i dont think a cia assassin could shoot through the bars like that!! knowing barret, hed probably make alot of noise....lol
I picked Barret - mostly because of his limit breaks but I suppose secondary to that would be because I liked the array of his weapons and their style.
i picked vincent b-cuz of dirge of cerberous ( i think i mispelled?) i never rly played it myself but i figured he'd get my vote cuz they gave him his own game n he's mainly shootin stuff in it.
Oh trigger happy is fun, but imagine having a gatling gun for an arm! I love the way he just pounds away at enemies in the little cinema scenes! I just wonder where he puts the bullets?