Hmmm tough choice. White mages can cure, protect, revive, other good statuses, and cast holy. Black mages can use fire, ice, thunder, flare, drain, osmose, and ultima.
A kitty! A kitty! Honestly Zero. I know CS rocks but...
I like Black Mages the best cause i'm an offense fighter. Though Haste is great.
Black Mages look sweet too.
I'd go with the White Mage, if I had to choose. Well illlustrated by the fact that often, attacking mages are good and very useful, but fighter type of characters can usually deal just as much, if not more, damage often without the cost of MP
Yeah, they sure do. And it's quite nice to see a powerful spell wreak havoc on the enemies. But normally with a 4-character party I'd use both a white and black mage
Yeah same here, I'd use one of each in a party of 4 normally (although I've picked 3 fighters sometimes to dish out more damage), but in a party of 3 I'd go with 1 white mage and no black