Blitz Ball

Mod edit: ...err Ultimecia - did you read the title of the tread correctly? This is strickly X - blitz ball...not VII's Chocobo breeding... although I agree with your post. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol,thats all i ever do -__-"
i tried all sorts of tactics but i hate FFX blitzing.
xD
and i love FFX-2
its so simple!
im like a master.
the only thing bad about it is you get like 5 minuets to play one game.
once i was in the tournament though,and we were tied when the bell "should" have went off,so it was a sudden death score.
that game lasted 17 minuets.
^_^;
i thought i was gonna die of stress.
XD
 
Who needs formations?

My team -
Tidus/Wedge - Foward
Jassu - Center
Ropp/Zalitz - Defenders
Jumaal - Goalie

With that team set-up, my goalie rarely sees any action and I easily score 6+ points per game. I'd probably score more if I didn't spend time passing the ball to my defenders to give them exp.
 
Blitzball was awesome! I had a great team, and wasn't even too sure how to play at first, but i looked around for some guides, it was highly enjoyable. I have only played 3 final fantasy games, and have to say this is a really good mini game, other than the gold saucer games in ff7
 
I used to hate this mini-game but once i got a feel for it i was drawn in........

I never bothered with recruiting and kept the original besaid aurochs together.

I think it is up there with chocobo racing in final fanasy 7. Now as for Sphere break......................
 
the only person i drafted was wakka and got rid of letty...no formations
Tidus and datto in attack, wakka the middle, jassu and botta defence and of course keepa

i even beat a team 14-0...i jus scored and scored with tidus 1 after the other
 
I still hate it.

I barely win.

But, I do love the "X" version way more then the "X-2" version. And I seem to be getting better.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I still hate it.

I barely win.

But, I do love the "X" version way more then the "X-2" version. And I seem to be getting better.

ur probaably 'getting better' 'coz u lvl up faster than other teams, not coz u take less exp, but coz u get more of the ball

my tidus is like lvl 70 or sumfin, then datto is bout 40
i use tidus alot to shoot 4 goals, coz i have jecht shot 1 & 2, yay
 
yes, so do i...ive almost got every skill that u can get 4 him....i think i play blitzball a bit much...in fact, i think im gonna play it again
 
One thing i hate about blitzball is the randomness factor which is thrown in every now and then for things like tackles and shots on goal.

I haven't even touched blitzball on ffX2 so how does it differ guys?
 
i neva played it either, so i cant really be of service...i read about it in a FAQ, but didnt understand the concept, so i jus left it
 
My favorite was blitzball cus my team was friggin awesome! I recruited a lot of people into my team. Sphere break was just as awesome though. I can't really remember Chocobo Racing, but it wasn't bad, just kinda hard and stressfull
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top