Blitz Ball

my chocobo racin was awsum...gold chocobo and everythin...but tghats not the topic
my blitz ball profile was jus impossible was unbeatable...still is unbeatable actually
 
i think i've seen it before. the opponents just kept spinning in circles when i was in a certain spot and then they came after me when i left it.
 
I may actually have to do that method, I'm too lazy to build my characters up the natural way, plus, since I barely play Blitzball, every other team suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I'll have a disappointingly huge advantage over everyone. Oh well, once I get it over with, then I'll be done with Blitzball...till I get to that point on my new file, of course. xD
 
i love blitzball, its like the only thing i play FFX for now, iv dun evrything else....jus wana see how high i can get my characters, my tidus is lvl 80 haha
 
i love blitzball haha. lots of hours. i think, 134 wins? or sumthing like that. ive kept my original team, but taken out letty and put in wakka. hes my lowest lvl at 36? my team is mostly around 50?
 
haha, i play it every now and again. i REALY want like, an online blitzball. now that would be the best, if u could use ur existing file of it! i would OWN!!! lolz, thats all i do on the game now, play blitzball. there was a time a cpl years ago where i played only it for about 2 weeks....i jus kept using tidus, he gained sooo many lvls.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top