- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 1,778
- Age
- 48
- Occupation
- car sales
- RPG Name
- Leon
I hate blitzball but after reading this thread looks like I'm gonna have to play it to get the attack reels overdrive.
dappa said:I found that once my team learnt the counterattack formation I was unbeatable at blitz.
Even a low stat team could win with that formation.
Griever said:What exactly does the counter attack formation do anyway? It must be decent if a low stat team can win with it.
Gackt Camui said:Hmmm I will have to try that myself...maybe I will actually be able to play if i get it down?
reasoniamalive said:I enjoyed the pwnage I gave every team after I got Blappa (fwd), Wedge (guard), and Miyu (goalie.) I used Datto as my center and Ropp as my other guard. I didn't need any stinkin formations. LOL.