Blitz Ball

In order to win that first game you definitely must have jecht shot (get it on top of the ship) and some luck.Like FFnut said blitz got boring.i had Brother as a midfielder,and since he was the one making most of the moves he leveled up like crazy,could outrun anyone,pass everywhere,score from everywhere...since everyone was 20-25 lvls below him.I just played it to get Wakka's overdrive and sigil.
 
Absolutely entertaining, and even addicting, although the gil cost is a bother at first. They really should consider making a game out of it.
 
Originally posted by Shadowheart
My brother on the other hand thinks it's easy heh.
Yeah, well i'm his brother and i only lost that game the first time i played... the ohter times I've won the easilly
 
Blitzball is actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it and have the right team. I hated it the first time I played because I got my ass kicked. Second time, found it to be fun. Third, was enjoying it. It hasn't gotten boring yet, though I haven't been playing that much.
 
Do you guys ever think Blitz Ball could become a real sport someday? I mean kinda childish but I mean it would be pretty awsome for it to be a pro sport.
 
Oh by the way how could you hate Blitz ball?! I mean such a fun game....
 
ShadowHeart said:
I seriously doubt anyone can hold their breath long enough.

*rofl*

i didn't like blitz. ok, i didn't like the whole game, so....

i never played it further than to this thundery place. don't know, how it's called. the first time i played ffx, the motivation was just gone and the second turn, ff-ac came out and i had better things to do ^^
 
Better things to do? As in what? Besides sports....
 
blitz ball is the best mini game(besides chocobo racing)i got all my plaers to lvl 99 with titus's jecht shot 2 and wakkas special(forgot the name)man i wish there was online play i would beat anybody
 
Blitz Ball would be much better if there was more challenge. Towards mid and end-game it's near impossible to lose a game. It gets way too easy eventually. But it's still fun, especially early on.
 
I love blitz ball moust 4 i win all matches i play i got the greates team in the history wohahahahha!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top