Can anyone...?

Vincent

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
67
Location
ポルトガル
RPG Name
Sparda
Can anyone please send me some save files, or gimme a site with sites with THE BEGGINING OF THE 4TH DISC, please :p

Thank u
 
True, but if he wants a little shortcut, let it be. :D He might have another reason for wanting to have some save files also.
 
i have -_-
loool
i was on 4th disc... cant get through... im stuck.. then the ps gets brocked... boughtr a ps2, now i dunno where the game is -_-

so... a friend gimme this =D (buried)

btw.. it was for pc -_- ... and if so-... how can i pass them to the ps2=?
 
Last edited:
I don't think it'll work that way. I think that the PC version and PS version saves are completely different.

Though you can get a PS Emulator, though we can't tell you where to find one. You can play the game on your computer in that case, and probably download game saves as well. (I would assume.)
 
Well actually, Zeromus_X, the emulator itself is legal as far as I know. Downloading copies of games isn't (and supposedly it isn't even if you own the game itself, only making your own copies from your own CDs is completely clean).

As for PS1 emulators.. the actual emulator is legal as far as I know, but to be able to play anything at all on it you must have a copy of a PS1 bios, and that is illegal to download (which is why PSX emulators never come bundled with a bios file, you always have to download that separately). You can make a copy of your own PS1's bios somehow (not sure how) and doing that along with copying your own games yourself is the only way to be truely legal when it comes to playing PS1 games on your computer.

Someone correct me if I've just made some big mistake in any part of this post ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top