Caption the avatar (above you)

wtf it's not a merit badge xD

SLB = Sport Lisboa e Benfica =D My football team. Smith's football team.

"Thou art dead now. Lay down, please."
 
Damnation upon you undead flying monkey, GET OFF MY BACK!!!!!!! >:-)
 
Red Mage holding a magic wand or something.
 
Awesome, the cool avatar is back by popular demand! :D:D
No wait! there are those Koreans again :(
No they're gone :D
Yes they're back :(
No :D
Yes :(
:D
:(
:D
:(
........and so on
 
Ha, ha, ha a short movie for you guys.

Ok back on subject,

I see you
 
You eyes are watching, lol
 
^"I am...
*Ahem* I...
HEY! Let me...
...spea...
(screams very loudly and rapidly) -> I WANT TO SPEAK, FOR GALBADIA'S SA...
(normal voice) -> I give up!"^
 
WTF!!! Why is my medel flying out into the sky?
 
"ZOMG! ITS LOZ!"-Edea
"ROFL!"-Loz
"WTF IS GOING ON!"-those 3 guys
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top