Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 24, 2007 #361 Whoa is that Cloud with a aeon!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 24, 2007 #362 EmpressCrystal said: WTF!!! Why is my medel flying out into the sky? Click to expand... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ;yik ^"I shall rule M.C. the Max! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!"^
EmpressCrystal said: WTF!!! Why is my medel flying out into the sky? Click to expand... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ;yik ^"I shall rule M.C. the Max! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!"^
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 24, 2007 #363 ^Eagle: Hey everyone! check out my big egg!it has colors and letters too ^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 24, 2007 #364 ^"Need a hand?"^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Mar 24, 2007 #365 "the only thing missing is a floating head with a staff!" (ROFLMAO like Ben Stien) Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal Whoa is that Cloud with a aeon! Click to expand... No Thats not Cloud and an Aeon, its pokemon Diamond Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
"the only thing missing is a floating head with a staff!" (ROFLMAO like Ben Stien) Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal Whoa is that Cloud with a aeon! Click to expand... No Thats not Cloud and an Aeon, its pokemon Diamond
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 24, 2007 #366 "Ællo. My name is Doctor...Doctor. And this is my assistant, ??? from Pokemon Pearl. z0mg, I have DS. j00 sick patient ph33r m3h."
"Ællo. My name is Doctor...Doctor. And this is my assistant, ??? from Pokemon Pearl. z0mg, I have DS. j00 sick patient ph33r m3h."
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 24, 2007 #367 My love for Pokémonsters has recently been quite revived. <3 ; ; oh, how I wish my Gameboy didn't broke. "I'M NOT A DRAGON, I JUST DRESS THAT WAY!"
My love for Pokémonsters has recently been quite revived. <3 ; ; oh, how I wish my Gameboy didn't broke. "I'M NOT A DRAGON, I JUST DRESS THAT WAY!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 24, 2007 #368 ^LIEK, WHOA!^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Mar 25, 2007 #369 "this thing...is to....heavy...for...me! I HATE CARRYING...HEAVY....BADGES!!!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 25, 2007 #370 ^"the Doctor calls................................. DIAMOND! GO, DIAMOND!"^ theDOCTOR said: BADGES!!! Click to expand... ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea It's an EMBLEM!!! ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea
^"the Doctor calls................................. DIAMOND! GO, DIAMOND!"^ theDOCTOR said: BADGES!!! Click to expand... ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea It's an EMBLEM!!! ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 25, 2007 #371 "I R not a badge! A fash-on police badge. I'm an emblem...a Sonik emblem.. ....... I think I might be a badge. @_@"
"I R not a badge! A fash-on police badge. I'm an emblem...a Sonik emblem.. ....... I think I might be a badge. @_@"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 25, 2007 #372 Your ends meets here, said the four head dragon.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 26, 2007 #373 ^"What's this cooky Sorceress doing here? "^
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 26, 2007 #374 "A Wizard With A Badge, Afterall~"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 26, 2007 #375 "Am I strikingly handsome or WHAT?"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 26, 2007 #376 ^"Get allthe runes of power and you'll be the strongest warrior who ever lived!"^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Mar 27, 2007 #377 "i gots and EMBLEM and you gots lame BADGES, DOCTOR!" *....i'll get you Smith*
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Mar 27, 2007 #378 "COME! To the DOCTOR mobile!"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 27, 2007 #379 I love hanging upside down
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 27, 2007 #380 ^"What am I doing upside down?! "^