Caption the avatar (above you)

(I think it's a handball, Empress. O.o)

- See that girl over there?
- Yes. What about her?
- It's EmpressCrystal.
- LIEZ!!!!!!!
- I'm serious...
- SHUT UP, GOTHIC!!!
- O.O *runs to the bathroom and cries*
- God, you're so EMO!
 
(O.o)

When the skies turn red a medal shall fly!!!
 
Ahhh thy empress is too strong!!!
 
^Haha, look at that guys hair.

*points at the red shirted guys hair*

It's flat and bowl shaped.
 
I'm way to old for this!!
 
"Man on left: Do you wanna take 200?
Man on right: No...just forget it. He won't say it right. ._.
Man on right: It's called SOULFUL EMOTION, not EMOTION BASU. Bah, I give up. ;-;"
 
Why are these ants crawing near me?
 
"Bird: I am taking this away, because it is property of Spec, though it says John Smith."
 
(Wow good one Hydra)

Oh I think I had way too much to drink
 
Guy in the centre: Oh, it's so cute! ^_^
Guy on the left: Yeah, it is, isn't it? ^O^
Guy on the right: Can I touch it? ^_^
Guy in the centre: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Guys in the extremities: O_____________O''
 
When the sky turns red all birds shall become gold
 
Guy 1: Hello?
Guy 2: Yes?
Guy 1: You been hitting on Elena!!!
Guy 2: Yeah so......what you going to do
Guy 1: You will see!!!!
 
"I'm not going to lift up my skirt for you"
 
nice tie would u two stop kissing in front of me GOSH!!
 
This is my new skirt for my night job.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top