Caption the avatar (above you)

"SPARTAAAAAAAA....*yawns*
Guy In Black Coat:Maybe if I turn my head, he won't see me. ;-;"
 
"This wat a real robot look like"
 
"HAAAAAI. Look at me. I have a -_- face. *opens mouth real wide* LOOOOOOK. =O"
 
(Yeah)

"Aww I want is a kiss"
 
"I like to poke my face, for it is tubby. But...must...look....stern....and.....not....laff...at....tubb tubb face...."
 
"Oh there go my future hubby! Isn't he hott???"
 
"Oh no! Anti fan girls coming to poison me"
 
"Tis I who met thy Empress!!!!" *Points to himself*
 
"This is the final battle!! If we want to save our world we must fight as a team!!!"

"POWER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
(Wow no one think he's gangta...lean with it rock with it...XD)

"When are we going to get out of this desert!!! ITS SOOO DARN HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top