Caption the avatar (above you)

"AHHHHH these rocks are getting in my EYES!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"the only reason im wearing these funky glasses is to cover up my black eye, with black glasses...at least i have 2 of them now....DONT QUESTION MY LOGIC!!!!!"
 
"This is how I dye my hair"
 
"This guy really makes me pissed!"
 
"Coming Soon! DBZ The XTream da Movie!!!"
 
"This is how I flirt" *blow kiss*
 
"Oops I think I broke your tv again. Hehe.....sorry"
 
"Aeris you were the only one" *Cries* "Rest in peace!!!!!"
 
'What do you think that writing says??'
'wat writing'
'that writing under us'
'OHHHH....THAT WRITING....umm....this is how to eat snot'
 
(Hehe isn't MinHyuk & J adorable?)
"I will get Sephiroth for this!!!!!"
 
(lol....i dont follow M.C the Max! sorry)

'Man, i have this itch that i just cant get rid of'
(i have 1 at the moment...on my nose 2)
 
(Hehe I understand)
"Is it really true that the water in the lake will help bring Aeris back to life???"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top