Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Oct 11, 2007 #861 "You know you want us! I mean, who wouldn't?"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 11, 2007 #862 "My sword is my heart"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2007 #863 "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooB"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 14, 2007 #864 "Oh dude. I'm so high. But this is rly trippy. I'm in this little box and everything. @_@"
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Oct 15, 2007 #865 Thank you for smokeing
Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian Oct 15, 2007 #866 I've got this kewl flashlight surgically implanted into my arm, look! It' makes a heartagram!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Oct 15, 2007 #867 Aaaaahhhh Sponge!!!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 16, 2007 #868 "Rock on!!!!!!"
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Oct 17, 2007 #869 "I'm trying to point at the mohawk but my nose got in the way"
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Oct 17, 2007 #870 "im some sort of reaper?"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 17, 2007 #871 "This light is ruining the whole moment with my girl"
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Oct 18, 2007 #872 "Got a pair of scissors?? i wanna cut off my nose"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 25, 2007 #873 "Are you sure you're ready for this?"
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Oct 28, 2007 #874 Guy in the middle: "Did you stuff the drugs in this thing?" Guy on far left: "No, I just wanted Mr. Care Bear to snuggle and sleep tight and have sweet dreams with...OF COURSE I STUFFED THE DRUGS IN IT!!!"
Guy in the middle: "Did you stuff the drugs in this thing?" Guy on far left: "No, I just wanted Mr. Care Bear to snuggle and sleep tight and have sweet dreams with...OF COURSE I STUFFED THE DRUGS IN IT!!!"
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Oct 29, 2007 #875 Hey, my medicine just kicked in... *starts drooling*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Nov 6, 2007 #876 *You really think I should use this sword to cut my new hair style?*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 9, 2007 #877 My Blue Thingy!!!
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Nov 9, 2007 #878 Do the Osaka! *"Elevator music" plays while she dances*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 9, 2007 #879 I am a TOOL!
Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian Nov 10, 2007 #880 My body just moves on its own!