Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #81 "its a miracle!!!"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #82 "I'm sorrounded by the halo of glory^^"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 10, 2007 #83 *eats some greens* "HYDRA, COME BAAACK!"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 11, 2007 #84 "Dang, Hydra!" or "Dang!"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 11, 2007 #85 "The Void and some letters"
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 11, 2007 #86 ^ Blind people shouldn't accept free "sunglasses."
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 11, 2007 #87 ^"Cooooooome, come my child. Let me SCYTHE YOU! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"^
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 11, 2007 #88 ^ So what if I was born this way!? All of the girls love my Wizardly charm, yes?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 11, 2007 #89 ^"-Master, can I use the scythe now? -Shut up and keep following me!"^
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 11, 2007 #90 Depends who you want to scythe. Scything is extremley fun. The squad didn't giggle!?
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 12, 2007 #91 "seasons dont fear the Reaper, nor do the wind or the sun or the rain. we can be like they are. DONT FEAR THE REAPER"
"seasons dont fear the Reaper, nor do the wind or the sun or the rain. we can be like they are. DONT FEAR THE REAPER"
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jan 12, 2007 #92 The Doctor wanted contacts. But no, HE DIDN'T GET THEM.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2007 #93 "dude no wai!!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 12, 2007 #94 ^"I'm an angel. Can't you see that thingy over my head? "^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 12, 2007 #95 I am GOD...Pac-Man GOD!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2007 #96 "duuuude!!"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 12, 2007 #97 itty bitty snowman partner!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2007 #98 "does this make me look like lil red ridin hood?"
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 13, 2007 #99 ^The one and only cyberspace fridge magnet.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jan 13, 2007 #100 "I am the being which many refer to as 'Death.' I have come here to...DUKE IT OUT!!! *starts a fistfight*
"I am the being which many refer to as 'Death.' I have come here to...DUKE IT OUT!!! *starts a fistfight*