Caption the avatar (above you)

"Finally..we have made it to Omega Mark XII...PREPARE TO TASTE MY...

*Omega uses Pretty Box Attack*

Nuuu!! Damn this pretty box. It's so purple. I can't resist!"
 
^It's snowing, and cold. Why am I in this Little Red Riding Hood get up? Even I question myself somtimes."
 
"who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
who me, yes me!
why? i dont know!"
 
"Must...hold...stance...to...be...down..with..the..Mexicans...so..I..can..get..free..tacos..at..Taco....Bell.."
 
"I don't know Spanish, but who cares?! Mexicans and Japanese should get along!

*gets shot with a Tec 9*

=O Mexican friends!"
 
"active Camoflauge Ready! Disguised As Cookies!.....warning! Child Aproaches!"
 
"Why is bitches in red? I don't know. =O

Feed me noodl...oh wait, I'm not American. Dammit. Feed me ramen!"
 
"......

..........

...Okay, I don't know what the hell this means. -_-" Let me put a smile on my face, and no one will ever know."
 
"who vwants moters most vfamous lovely cooooookies!?!?!"
(in a german woman accent trying to speak english badly)
 
"...Dammit, I have nothing else to say.

Oh, wait, I'm Japanese.

I can make up random babble.

BANZAII!!"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top