Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 9, 2007 #241 (I can't think of any,possible thing exept)..."Run! The suit of armor is high, run!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Feb 9, 2007 #242 ^"Isn't this romantic? "^
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 10, 2007 #243 "i am wearing the PIMP HAT"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #244 "Z0mg, my face is cut off! Locke's face is cut off! Oh noes!"
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Feb 10, 2007 #245 Kratos!?!? What the hell are you doing in my <3 fantasy!?!?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #246 "Tidus: Yuna, you are the Reasoniamalive. Yuna: Dang, I miss Pootie Tang. <.<"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 12, 2007 #247 ''the wallrus said what?!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 12, 2007 #248 "Gaydar is broken. Does that mean what I think it means? Are you the one above the rainbow? =O"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 13, 2007 #249 "i like my dirt, thank you very much, and no i wont let you hold it!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #250 "don't you dare take that d@mn picture "
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #251 "Byah! I have a pink death sign! Goodness. Death is becoming a gaydar, master of the "art" of killing, huh? XD"
"Byah! I have a pink death sign! Goodness. Death is becoming a gaydar, master of the "art" of killing, huh? XD"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #252 XD "its mine! stay away!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #253 "I look like my shirt. EVIL. And BLACK! *gets shot* =O"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #254 "whatcha say?!!" "mmkay"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #255 "My arms and shirt part are in that little box in teh side. How the hell do I get them back? O.O"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #256 "no...its mine..you can't do that"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #257 "My hair is in the background, and it's shaded. If I can't see it, how can I brush it?!?!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #258 " quit looking at it!!!" "you can't do that either!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #259 "I'm glad they got this picture away from my mouth. My teeth are full of plaque. <.<;;"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #260 "I said NO!!"