Caption the avatar (above you)

(I can't think of any,possible thing exept)..."Run! The suit of armor is high, run!
 
"Tidus: Yuna, you are the Reasoniamalive.

Yuna: Dang, I miss Pootie Tang. <.<"
 
"Gaydar is broken. Does that mean what I think it means? Are you the one above the rainbow? =O"
 
"i like my dirt, thank you very much, and no i wont let you hold it!"
 
"Byah! I have a pink death sign!

Goodness. Death is becoming a gaydar, master of the "art" of killing, huh? XD"
 
"My arms and shirt part are in that little box in teh side.

How the hell do I get them back? O.O"
 
"My hair is in the background, and it's shaded.

If I can't see it, how can I brush it?!?!"
 
"I'm glad they got this picture away from my mouth. My teeth are full of plaque. <.<;;"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top