kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2007 #641 Oy....
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2007 #642 "dig this!"
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2007 #643 *hug* Kb Loves Da Catgirls!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2007 #644 "muahaha"
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2007 #645 Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2007 #646 "i know i have elf ears!" *giggles*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2007 #647 At lest there not cat ears.... AND THERE DEMON EARS!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2007 #648 "wadda ya mean my hairs blue?!" ( XD kitty ears are far better than demon ears) *giggles again*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2007 #649 OH HELLS NO!!! no cute....neko....THING!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2007 #650 T_T "i got the whole world in my hands"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 25, 2007 #651 Meow?
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 25, 2007 #652 Guy #1: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~" Guy#2: "WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?! WHAT IS IT?!" Guy#1: "Nuuuuuuuuuthin. ^^" Guy#2: *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*
Guy #1: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~" Guy#2: "WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?! WHAT IS IT?!" Guy#1: "Nuuuuuuuuuthin. ^^" Guy#2: *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 25, 2007 #653 "Oh goodness, I hope my long hair doesn't get caught in the vines while I'm flying upwards into the sky. x_X"
"Oh goodness, I hope my long hair doesn't get caught in the vines while I'm flying upwards into the sky. x_X"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 25, 2007 #654 girl:AHHRG DON'T TOUCH ME! boy: *poke*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 25, 2007 #655 Yes I'm kitty? And yes I happend to be a girl too?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 26, 2007 #656 God i hate you....
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2007 #657 The world is in my hands!!! And the elfs shall take over this world!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #658 -whadda ya mean?! -ARRHG *slams head on the table*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2007 #659 Even I a cat looks great in my little black dress
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #660 -WHY DON'T UNDERSTAND?!! -huh? -*BOOM*