Cheating

Is it right to cheat on someone you is in a relionship?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No

    Votes: 30 90.9%

  • Total voters
    33
Final update:

Well, Susie and I FINALLY called it quits ---> 4 years!

I got tired of being on a leash... 0_0 YaRLY!

And I gave her the shock collar back too XD!

Seriously: I've learned SOOOOOOOOO much! I've become a better person through it all; but all-in-all I'm actually relieved. We are going to TRY to be friends. We go to the same church, know a lot of the same peeps...etc. Umm... not sure what else to write here folks.

One things for sure though: don't feel sorry for meh! XD

Reasoniamalive = fresh meat! J/K J/K!!! LOL!
 
Lol! Whoever said anything bout feelin sorry for ya

You're a good friend so I feel sorry for her for losin ya ;)

(No, this post is an exception because i'm not kidding in it)
 
reasoniamalive said:
Final update:

Well, Susie and I FINALLY called it quits ---> 4 years!

I got tired of being on a leash... 0_0 YaRLY!

And I gave her the shock collar back too XD!

Seriously: I've learned SOOOOOOOOO much! I've become a better person through it all; but all-in-all I'm actually relieved. We are going to TRY to be friends. We go to the same church, know a lot of the same peeps...etc. Umm... not sure what else to write here folks.

One things for sure though: don't feel sorry for meh! XD

Reasoniamalive = fresh meat! J/K J/K!!! LOL!
XD

Well, live and learn. I'm glad you made the decision you felt was best. ^^;

And, whoa, we have fresh mod meat on the forum. Who wants it? XD
 
Sure, I'll take it, and, Reason, we're all proud of you, I bet it was a hard choice to make...
 
Cloud101 said:
Sure, I'll take it, and, Reason, we're all proud of you, I bet it was a hard choice to make...
I think he was talking to the ladies Cloud...LOL
 
Well i mean if i had said what Cloud said that would be expected but Cloud isnt that way (at least thats what he says....) LOL >^_^<
 
reasoniamalive said:
Thanks Blackstar... I was getting a little worried there for a sec... although it could have gone either way the way Hydra was talking XD
z0mg wha?

I'm loyal! XD
 
Yup... that's me w/o any of my l33t facial hair. >_< lolz0rz.


I'm going to grow an even l33t3r beardz0rz JUST for Hydra in July...That is if we're still on buddy...?

Oh yeah - and cheating is the bad...reason says "Don't do it" XD 4 real.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Final update:

Well, Susie and I FINALLY called it quits ---> 4 years!

I got tired of being on a leash... 0_0 YaRLY!

And I gave her the shock collar back too XD!

Seriously: I've learned SOOOOOOOOO much! I've become a better person through it all; but all-in-all I'm actually relieved. We are going to TRY to be friends. We go to the same church, know a lot of the same peeps...etc. Umm... not sure what else to write here folks.

One things for sure though: don't feel sorry for meh! XD

Reasoniamalive = fresh meat! J/K J/K!!! LOL!

You SOO stole that from Real World

Anyway, it is indefinitely and infinitely wrong to cheat on someone. If you are dating a person, then that would mean that you love them/strongly like them. It is completely wrong to just throw those feelings away, AND lie about it (Sometimes, it's not exactly lying, but still...). I would hate it if anyone did that to me, and I would never do something that horrid to someone else.

Thanks for reading this long thing!
 
I would never do that to somebody either. And just like you, I am sure if we really care for somebody we wouldn't want that to happen to us either.
 
Definitely it's not right.
Whether you do it or not, it's a completely different matter. But being fair, it is not right.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top