- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Final update:
Well, Susie and I FINALLY called it quits ---> 4 years!
I got tired of being on a leash... 0_0 YaRLY!
And I gave her the shock collar back too XD!
Seriously: I've learned SOOOOOOOOO much! I've become a better person through it all; but all-in-all I'm actually relieved. We are going to TRY to be friends. We go to the same church, know a lot of the same peeps...etc. Umm... not sure what else to write here folks.
One things for sure though: don't feel sorry for meh! XD
Reasoniamalive = fresh meat! J/K J/K!!! LOL!
Well, Susie and I FINALLY called it quits ---> 4 years!
I got tired of being on a leash... 0_0 YaRLY!
And I gave her the shock collar back too XD!
Seriously: I've learned SOOOOOOOOO much! I've become a better person through it all; but all-in-all I'm actually relieved. We are going to TRY to be friends. We go to the same church, know a lot of the same peeps...etc. Umm... not sure what else to write here folks.
One things for sure though: don't feel sorry for meh! XD
Reasoniamalive = fresh meat! J/K J/K!!! LOL!