Chocobos..

Dunno where chocobos came from and i don't care. I'm just glad that they are in FF :) and in reply to what phoenix said, maybe like chicken? :P

I.T
 
"The chocobo was created by Koichi Ishii, a video game director who worked on various Final Fantasy titles.[citation needed] The influence for chocobos was from Kyorochan, a character in television advertisements for Morinaga & Company's chocolate candy, which is also a bird with the call of "kweh".[citation needed] Morinaga has also released a tie-in product: Chocobo no Chocoball (チョコボのチョコボール ?, lit. "Chocobo's Chocoball"). The Chocobo design is said to be based on Hayao Miyazaki's Horseclaws, which appear in Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind."

I believe Moogles were inspired by an old arcade game.
 
meh chocobos are cuter, one day cloning'll make it true.. if a WW doesn start 'fore then *trails off in weird thoughts~~~~*
 
I find Moogles cuter personally and their more evil so...actually after playing FFT Chobo seem more evil! >: (
 
never had the pleasure of workin wit'em, only seen'em on youtube, flash tributes n stuff

u cant ride moogles :p
 
Consider yourself lucky then, their a real nightmare in some battles!
Chocobo can't bring you mail. At least not that I know of.
 
lol. I know what you mean Zana...er, Gumdrop. XD What ever made you pick that username anyway. :p Chocobos in FFT were a real threat - especially the black and red ones! *gets a headache just thinking about it*
 
........

jeez -.- (this makes it even harder to say)


in ff8 chocobos' main use besides transportation was delivering msgs
It never was actually shown but it was mentionned somewhere :D


..eh? what r u doing?

OMG :eek:!

*runs away quick*
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top