Chrono Trigger speed run! 0_o;

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Oh. Sheezus.

I saw this on the FFWiki forums. It's a speed run of Chrono Trigger in little over four hours. Oh. My. God.

I....I mean...you can fight the final boss at almost any time after a point, but you won't be strong enough! I...uh...

*dies*

Anyway, just thought I'd share it with you all. I don't know how he turbo-set the config in one second through. ><;
 
O__O

Could you provide a link please? ^^;;

This is something you must see to believe. o.o
 
Well, I found this out some time ago, but it seems this is one of those controversal Tool-Assisted Speedruns (TAS). Rather than showing off skills to clear the game, thousands of re-records and frames are used to show the game being completed the fastest way possible with godlike precision. Many people don't care for these kinds of videos, but the goal of them is to provide entertainment, and, well, seeing Lavos being owned by Magus alone in little over 4 hours is certainly entertaining.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top