- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
Oh. Sheezus.
I saw this on the FFWiki forums. It's a speed run of Chrono Trigger in little over four hours. Oh. My. God.
I....I mean...you can fight the final boss at almost any time after a point, but you won't be strong enough! I...uh...
*dies*
Anyway, just thought I'd share it with you all. I don't know how he turbo-set the config in one second through. ><;
I saw this on the FFWiki forums. It's a speed run of Chrono Trigger in little over four hours. Oh. My. God.
I....I mean...you can fight the final boss at almost any time after a point, but you won't be strong enough! I...uh...
*dies*
Anyway, just thought I'd share it with you all. I don't know how he turbo-set the config in one second through. ><;