Conker's Bad Fur Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lol. Well, he IS the king. He can get people to do stuff for him. Like make him not a king anymore. xD
 
Which means since they're dumber, they'l listen to whatever Conker The King says. :D
 
Yeah...but the the half hay half Terminator "Buff you" thing will bust in. 0_o
 
God, yes it is. I'm tempted to unhook my PS2 and hook up the N64 right now, and play it. o_0
 
lol, we should make a big mini story for Griever to understand exactly what Conker is. :D
 
Gah...

I will later. XD I've got to conjure up info, then squish it together. Like the Great Might Poo, and CORN. O_O
 
YES! Ministorytime for Griever!

*Grabs popcorn and pepsi and sits down."

Don't keep me waiting now XD
 
wouldnt want to that....then no more playing games for you..^.^
@you better hurry and squish up that story..he sounds pretty happy its story time ^~^
 
I could give you a wall of text, pertaining to why you should buy the game and how awesome it is. In other words, a review. XD I'll do that.
 
Get your hand out of the cookie jar. The cookies aren't done yet. :D A bad analogy, but meh. I HAD to say it. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top