Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #41 ......good question
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #42 Yeah, lol. Well, he IS the king. He can get people to do stuff for him. Like make him not a king anymore. xD
Yeah, lol. Well, he IS the king. He can get people to do stuff for him. Like make him not a king anymore. xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #43 yea,but all his friends are dummer than a box ov rocks.....:T
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #44 Which means since they're dumber, they'l listen to whatever Conker The King says.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #45 oh yea you gots a point.....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #46 Yeah...but the the half hay half Terminator "Buff you" thing will bust in. 0_o
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #47 Lol..okay, iv'e never heard of this game but it sounds really fun in a dumb sort of way XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #48 God, yes it is. I'm tempted to unhook my PS2 and hook up the N64 right now, and play it. o_0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #49 hey since my sister broke mine play a little extra for me pweez @this game rocks like theres no tomorro
hey since my sister broke mine play a little extra for me pweez @this game rocks like theres no tomorro
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #50 lol, we should make a big mini story for Griever to understand exactly what Conker is.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #51 not we YOU i hardly remember half of it,but its all comin back to me piece by piece
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #52 Gah... I will later. XD I've got to conjure up info, then squish it together. Like the Great Might Poo, and CORN. O_O
Gah... I will later. XD I've got to conjure up info, then squish it together. Like the Great Might Poo, and CORN. O_O
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #53 YES! Ministorytime for Griever! *Grabs popcorn and pepsi and sits down." Don't keep me waiting now XD
YES! Ministorytime for Griever! *Grabs popcorn and pepsi and sits down." Don't keep me waiting now XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #54 lol, it's like you're getting ready for soap opera time. XD
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #55 Nooooooooo. That time would be me getting a hammer and bashing the television XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #56 wouldnt want to that....then no more playing games for you..^.^ @you better hurry and squish up that story..he sounds pretty happy its story time ^~^
wouldnt want to that....then no more playing games for you..^.^ @you better hurry and squish up that story..he sounds pretty happy its story time ^~^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #57 I could give you a wall of text, pertaining to why you should buy the game and how awesome it is. In other words, a review. XD I'll do that.
I could give you a wall of text, pertaining to why you should buy the game and how awesome it is. In other words, a review. XD I'll do that.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #58 okay then you go on and do that
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #59 That works jsut gimme gimme gimme! XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #60 Get your hand out of the cookie jar. The cookies aren't done yet. A bad analogy, but meh. I HAD to say it. XD
Get your hand out of the cookie jar. The cookies aren't done yet. A bad analogy, but meh. I HAD to say it. XD