XD I want another. o_o And I've have it done for a while. The review, I mean. I've just been scanning over it and finding story mistakes. XD
General/Summary:
I have played many many many games, but none were like Conkers Bad Fur Day. This game has everything imaginable possible for a video game. It brings new possibilities, and of course humor, into the video game world. Conker's Bad Fur Day has created a new world of video gaming, a game that can make you laugh, and entertain you at once. In Conker's Bad Fur Day you control your actions completely, and can enjoy funny dialogue and cutscenes at once.
This game contains lots of humor, and most of it is incredibly funny. The first time I have played this marvelous game, I had laughed more than any comedy I saw. The cutscenes in Conkers Bad Fur Day can keep you entertained forever, and watching it again doesn't get old. Some of the cutscenes should be futured in new movies. Audiences over the world would find this movie funny and interesting.
Conker's Bad Fur Day is kind of like Zelda too. It wouldn't surprise me if you think I'm nuts, which is kind of the case(XD), but it is! You also roam around in a world, where you can go as you desire, and have to defeat bosses, find keys etc. to move on, just like you do in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I believe this is how Conker's Bad Fur Day got some of it's marvelous action, that will keep you playing.
What I don't understand is, is where Conker's Bad Fur Day got all of it's tasteful humor. I haven't seen any game futuring dialogue as funny as this. Come to think of it, this is actually the most funniest game ever. Nobody can resist Conker's Bad Fur Day's humor, and I bet no game can beat it.
Sadly, Conker's Bad Fur Day was the last game for our old favorite, the Nintendo 64. I really think it's stupid that everyone is ridding over their 64, just to get a stupid X Box. Because if you're giving your N64 away, you're giving Conker away. And Conker deserves to live!
Conker's Bad Fur Day should get a second part to it, hopefully coming for Gamecube. Too bad it didn't come for the 64. It's all over now. N64 is sadly dead, but Conker can still remain if people believed in the furry squirrel we all know and love.
Gameplay:
Of course Conker's Bad Fur Day has interesting, great gameplay, nobody can resist. It is entertaining, and funny what you can do in the game. One of the greatest part of the game is when you have to fight a monster, with the strange name, The Great Mighty Poo. You have to throw toilet paper in his mouth to defeat him, while he continues to threat you with his singing. It's too fun.
Smacking enemies with your frying pan is fun, and doesn't get old. A whack in the head is always funny in Conker's world. The controls are very easy, and smacking people with the pan isn't hard, but it can be tricky. You have to move fast to catch enemies, and swiftly hit them with the frying pan. Not in the Gargoyles case, of course.
Mastering the gameplay doesn't take long, unless you're a very serious person, playing 20 minutes or less a day. The controls are easy, making the game a lot of fun. You can even swim in poo. This might sound stupid but you can, and it's very funny!
Throughtout the game you can learn new options, including swimming without your...water wingies...and then you can finally dive. Getting a shot gun is cool too, hunting zombies in the graveyard. Very entertaining. 'Bloody Undead! What's the Bloody Point?! Undead!' is a great quote from Greg the Grim Reaper. A very funny interesting character you meet in the game. He is short and has a funny voice, but that's all I'm saying! Play the game and you listen to Greg as much as you want! You'll get tons of laughs from him! Yes, that little short grim reaper. You see him in the most unexpected places.
Graphics:
Nice Graphics, marvelous details, nothing to complain here! Conker looks like adorable, and dresses cool too. A nice blue jacket, with white buttons. His fur is so furry and red, and he has a girlfriend with a big attitude, great body, and sweet charm. She can kick butt, and is guranteed to be a charming doll.
Enemies, bosses and other characters look great, detailed, and have funny face expressions. What I like is that many characters in the game, are well-suited and dressed, fitting their behavior and attitude, and their surrounding.
Explosions and gadget uses are also facsinating, and when somebody gets hit by a bat, it looks ery funny. Some characters dress like robbers and mafia gangsters, which looks really snazzy. Characters can be told a lot about the way they dress.
Sound:
Sound is great, and also funny. The music always suits the enviorment, and fits perfectly in the mood. You can hear rain, water dripping, when you swim you can hear the water rushing past your ears, and waterfalls roaring.
Conker talking is marvelous, simply amazing! His lips move quickly fitting the dialogue. The voice acting is perfect. When Conker's sad his voice is higher, quieter and sometimes even cracked a little. When he is happy or wants to be a smart-ass

D) he sounds cheerful, loud, and of course funny.
The way other characters talk is also complimentary. The characters can be told about a lot about the way they talk. The dialogue is just astounding how it is pieced together and how the characters love to interact with one another. All voices suit their characters, the sound option is perfect.
Enjoy. 0_o