Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #81 I have a unlimited supply of ninja cookies. Lol, in the words of Hydra, with a little twist of course: "Come on, it's ninja cookies!" =D
I have a unlimited supply of ninja cookies. Lol, in the words of Hydra, with a little twist of course: "Come on, it's ninja cookies!" =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #82 That =D part hooks it. She'll post it eventually. It's too kewl to pass up. =D. xD lol, crazy.. Either way, you'll get ninja cookies. o_0
That =D part hooks it. She'll post it eventually. It's too kewl to pass up. =D. xD lol, crazy.. Either way, you'll get ninja cookies. o_0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #83 just give me time jeeze XD
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #84 No one is rushing you. Or ARE we? XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #85 lol, YEAH! I don't know who's side to take. Conker would know. He'd get drunk and be friends with everyone and anything. XD
lol, YEAH! I don't know who's side to take. Conker would know. He'd get drunk and be friends with everyone and anything. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #86 XD you guys crack me up
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #87 Conker gets drunk? I MUST obtain this game >.<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #88 He gets drunk as a weapon. He uses Bazookas to Katanas to his own pee as his weapon. o_0 And yet, it's still a fun game to play. xD
He gets drunk as a weapon. He uses Bazookas to Katanas to his own pee as his weapon. o_0 And yet, it's still a fun game to play. xD
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #89 ....He actually pisses on enemies? Wtf XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2006 #90 ya and wen he gets drunk he walks drunk so you buy some alkaseltzer from the talking scarcrow then he's all better
ya and wen he gets drunk he walks drunk so you buy some alkaseltzer from the talking scarcrow then he's all better
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 19, 2006 #91 Lol... Omg this game sounds wacky XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2006 #92 wacky...but fun as hell
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 19, 2006 #93 And you go to war with Squirrels and little deformed teddy bears of DOOM .
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2006 #94 yea they are called teddiz i think,they are evil little buggers too
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 19, 2006 #95 I hated that little girl/Giant Teddiz Weapon. -_-; That was a horrible fight, lol.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2006 #96 yea it was,that was also a nasty ambush,but i thot somthing was wrong wen it just poped up like that....
yea it was,that was also a nasty ambush,but i thot somthing was wrong wen it just poped up like that....
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 19, 2006 #97 Errrr....you have to fight giant teddy bears and such? Lol that sounds really hilarious. Makes me wish i still had my n64 >.<
Errrr....you have to fight giant teddy bears and such? Lol that sounds really hilarious. Makes me wish i still had my n64 >.<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 19, 2006 #98 And the little girls head twisted like that. o_0 My favorite chapter is the Spooky chapter. That is AWESOME.
And the little girls head twisted like that. o_0 My favorite chapter is the Spooky chapter. That is AWESOME.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2006 #99 yea greg the kat hater is my favorite character he is so short,i just remembered he is the grim reaper too,*shakes head* gotta luv Conker @Griever-were did your 64 go?
yea greg the kat hater is my favorite character he is so short,i just remembered he is the grim reaper too,*shakes head* gotta luv Conker @Griever-were did your 64 go?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 19, 2006 #100 Well, he does give you a shotgun. And if you have a Xbox Griever, there's a remake for it.