Conker's Bad Fur Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the mercenaries one was fun, i liked palying as the guy tha tused a bow and arrow, and had the half mutated arm XD
 
It's a shame the remake is for the Xbox though. XD The one I don't have. But meh. -_-

And you mean Krauser. :D You have to kill him in the main story.
 
Something like it. Most of his attacks can kill you in one hit, but if you counter right, he's a sissy. You can kill him in about 6 hits with the Knife. :D Not the same for Conker. Who has to use a tank to kill a teddy. :D
 
Lmao, you have to kill him in the main story?

I liked fighting that giant something or other in the town, i don't remember what the hell it was, but you had to shoot it to bring it down to it's knees, and then you can slice the thing in his back with your knife until he gets up, that was a fun and easier way to kill him XD
 
lol, that giant monster I can't remember the name of. :D You have to fight two of it. Then again, the INFINITE ROCKET LAUNCHER does quick waste. Leon to IRL, as Conker is to Katana. :D I'm trying to stay on topic.

@Kat:
yuna_sig_copy.jpg
 
So? I refer to it. XD RE and Conkers Spooky Chapter are similar. Except Zombies and Plagas.
 
Of course you can. We just need to think of a way to get back on topic with something to talk about. XD
 
Did you see the one I found in my files? XD

And yes. Conker is so cool. :D
 
Bah, it's old. If you let Conker stand enough, he'll play Killer Instinct on the Gameboy Color, and whistle. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top