Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Feb 28, 2005 #1 mmmm...well I made this, I quite like it, I think i'll do more of this sort of thing in future, what do you all think? click
mmmm...well I made this, I quite like it, I think i'll do more of this sort of thing in future, what do you all think? click
XeroFF7 Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jan 21, 2005 Messages 93 Age 39 Location Chicago Illinois thats right Chitown baby Occupation none,cause im going to college Mar 1, 2005 #2 that thing scares me send it away
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Mar 2, 2005 #3 You made that from the scatch, or did you use other images? That looks great, but it is freaky looking..
You made that from the scatch, or did you use other images? That looks great, but it is freaky looking..
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Mar 2, 2005 #4 Looks like a man with shrapnel in his face.
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 2, 2005 #5 I used an image, its just the messed up part tht I did, it was my first image manip, I did a second, I think it turned out better click
I used an image, its just the messed up part tht I did, it was my first image manip, I did a second, I think it turned out better click
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Mar 3, 2005 #6 What did you manip? The metal in her face? And is that it?
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Mar 3, 2005 #7 I've never had an eye for this, so I just can't see the difference. I guess you have to be an artist, which I am far from. Still looks good.
I've never had an eye for this, so I just can't see the difference. I guess you have to be an artist, which I am far from. Still looks good.
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 7, 2005 #8 The eye, the metal, and a bit of the skin color, and they are both male,lol
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Mar 7, 2005 #9 You know, both links are to the exact same picture.. is it supposed to be that way?
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 7, 2005 #10 hey your right! strange.....it keeps morphing my links >.<
Mong00se Chocobo Rider Member Joined Feb 15, 2005 Messages 111 RPG Name Foxfire Mar 26, 2005 #11 Errr which one of the FF:AC characters is that?
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 26, 2005 #12 That would be the sepiroth clone Kadaj.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Mar 26, 2005 #13 I thought that it was Sephiroth. Just didn't hit me.