Crazy robot image manip.

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
mmmm...well I made this, I quite like it, I think i'll do more of this sort of thing in future, what do you all think?


click
 
Looks like a man with shrapnel in his face. ;)
 
I used an image, its just the messed up part tht I did, it was my first image manip, I did a second, I think it turned out better :)


click
 
I've never had an eye for this, so I just can't see the difference. I guess you have to be an artist, which I am far from. :D

Still looks good.
 
The eye, the metal, and a bit of the skin color, and they are both male,lol :P
 
You know, both links are to the exact same picture.. is it supposed to be that way?
 
hey your right! strange.....it keeps morphing my links >.<
 
I thought that it was Sephiroth. Just didn't hit me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top