- Joined
- Dec 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,578
- Age
- 35
- Location
- TN
- Occupation
- Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
- RPG Name
- Marwyn The Blackstar
Me or faust because i have one and faust is a girlZerlina said:Sounds like someone needs a girlfriend
Me or faust because i have one and faust is a girlZerlina said:Sounds like someone needs a girlfriend
Kat said:alright everyone,you really have no say,i doubt any of you know what its like to be this depressed,i myself however have cut myself before from being depressed.
i don't anymore,but i know what its like to feel that way!
and theres no need to just keep saying "its retarded" even though i know its not good!
its a little obvious isn't it?!
if you haven't anything helpful to say besides stuff like that,you shouldn't even post here.
now....how could i put this..
When you're depressed bad enough...your emotional pain is greater than your physical pain..so if you cut yourself you don't really feel anything..and your emotional feelings tell you it feels good.
if i could explain it better i would.
XDVincent said:Well... when I'm really depressed... or I put myself in my own dark world alone... with no one... no sounds.. nothing... Or I stand and fight the problems, like... cutting is... I dunno how to explain it... Maybe a way to relief the stress (for me it's FPS ftw) or sumthin... when u're depressed, just think of something... more depressing, rofl
And yes... I can be many times a depressive young man xD ask Spec, rofl
Kat said:XD
you're right though,lol.
I even do that,when im sad i'll just do stuff that makes me even...more sad.
why that is,I'll never know.
best advice i've ever heard =DSpec Highwind said:Feel like killing someone? Play and FPS.
Feel like loving someone but no one likes you? Write poetry.
Feel like no one understands you? Go for a walk.
Feel like everything is falling and nothing is as it is supposed to be? Come to FFNet and spam with me =D