Cutting

Zerlina said:
Sounds like someone needs a girlfriend
Me or faust because i have one and faust is a girl :)
 
Kat said:
alright everyone,you really have no say,i doubt any of you know what its like to be this depressed,i myself however have cut myself before from being depressed.
i don't anymore,but i know what its like to feel that way!
and theres no need to just keep saying "its retarded" even though i know its not good!
its a little obvious isn't it?!
if you haven't anything helpful to say besides stuff like that,you shouldn't even post here.
now....how could i put this..
When you're depressed bad enough...your emotional pain is greater than your physical pain..so if you cut yourself you don't really feel anything..and your emotional feelings tell you it feels good.
if i could explain it better i would.

Well... when I'm really depressed... or I put myself in my own dark world alone... with no one... no sounds.. nothing... Or I stand and fight the problems, like... cutting is... I dunno how to explain it... Maybe a way to relief the stress (for me it's FPS ftw :D ) or sumthin... when u're depressed, just think of something... more depressing, rofl

And yes... I can be many times a depressive young man xD ask Spec, rofl
 
Vincent said:
Well... when I'm really depressed... or I put myself in my own dark world alone... with no one... no sounds.. nothing... Or I stand and fight the problems, like... cutting is... I dunno how to explain it... Maybe a way to relief the stress (for me it's FPS ftw :D ) or sumthin... when u're depressed, just think of something... more depressing, rofl

And yes... I can be many times a depressive young man xD ask Spec, rofl
XD
you're right though,lol.
I even do that,when im sad i'll just do stuff that makes me even...more sad.
why that is,I'll never know.
 
Kat said:
XD
you're right though,lol.
I even do that,when im sad i'll just do stuff that makes me even...more sad.
why that is,I'll never know.

Feel like killing someone? Play and FPS.
Feel like loving someone but no one likes you? Write poetry.
Feel like no one understands you? Go for a walk.
Feel like everything is falling and nothing is as it is supposed to be? Come to FFNet and spam with me =D
 
Spec Highwind said:
Feel like killing someone? Play and FPS.
Feel like loving someone but no one likes you? Write poetry.
Feel like no one understands you? Go for a walk.
Feel like everything is falling and nothing is as it is supposed to be? Come to FFNet and spam with me =D
best advice i've ever heard =D
 
Agreed It acctually is really good advice because it tells someone something to do, when their down and it provides enough comedy but not too much to cheer them up that acctually is something really good to say to someone whos depressed. ;wel for spec
 
Last edited:
Yeah, well I know this girl that does it because she it bored. Or so she says. I am guessing that she does it because she doesn't get enough attention at home and is hoping that she can get it from people at school by doing so. But even if we do, she continues to do it. Not so much anymore, but you can see the scars.
 
I was in the kitchen once with a knife in my hand. I didnt' have any problems or anything, I just looked at my wrist and pressed the knife against it and thought "I wonder what it's like to cut yourself? I didn't though, but I think it's dumb, and ugly. Instead of focusing your pain on your body, let us help! I would be more than glad to discuss any problems with you, I'm completely open minded (i'm gonna be a cop one day, I kinda hafta be!) Just let me know if you wanna talk or anything
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top