Dance Dance Revolution (and other Dance Genre Games)

Da Chink

Paladin
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
643
Age
36
Location
E-ville, IN
Website
www.myspace.com
Occupation
say wha?
RPG Name
Determinator
Yup i jus thought i would put this out in the open to see how many of you ppl enjoy Dance Genre games such as Dance Dance Revolution, In The Groove, Pump It Up, Dance Stage Light, etc. Like i myself do.
 
awww....sort of a let down. i have been playing DDR and other Dance Genre games for close to 2 years now...and i guess im fairly good, but i would never consider myself at a tournament lvl of play.
 
Not too good at it..but I do like to make a fool of myself in front of my friends on it while dancing crazily and mysteriously win sometimes.. :P
 
Playing at the Arcade is always fun if u want to make a fool of yourself :D
but its good to know that im not the only forum troll that play Dance Genre games
 
lol, you're not a troll. To my knowledge anyway. :D

It's a shame Guitar Hero doesn't count as a Dance Genre game. Unless you dance while playing. xD

I remember my first DDR playing. At a friends house with a dance pad, and playing the Butterfly remix on the highest difficulty. God.. xD
 
I'm becoming quite good at it. :) ^^The arcade hall version, though, where you actually have to dance, not to be quick with the fingerz. :p
 
richboywonder said:
yeah,i've seen songs as high as 666 beats per minute and put i the difficult on heavy.it's impossible to do.
you are talking about Max. (Period), that song isnt impossible :-/ i have a AA Full Combo on it with 34 greats :D
 
DDR Max2 is probably the Best Home Version copy with the best songs IMO and many other share the same opinion. Only reason why DDR Extreme2 was made was b/c the US creators believed they could make more money if they sold the games songs in seperate casing and title's when if u buy the japanese version of DDR Extreme you get all the good Extreme Songs...with the US version they had maybe 20 actually DDR 8th mix songs and 30+ custom/other mix songs thrown in to make filler :-/
 
Da Chink said:
DDR Max2 is probably the Best Home Version copy with the best songs IMO and many other share the same opinion. Only reason why DDR Extreme2 was made was b/c the US creators believed they could make more money if they sold the games songs in seperate casing and title's when if u buy the japanese version of DDR Extreme you get all the good Extreme Songs...with the US version they had maybe 20 actually DDR 8th mix songs and 30+ custom/other mix songs thrown in to make filler :-/

The reason why I liked DDRExtreme2 was because it was my frist DDR At home game and I loved the Characters. Alice/Emi/Baby Lon/Akira & Tracy are my favorites.
 
ChibiSelphie said:
I have to say that I love playing at the Arcade more cause I love have crowds around me. Even though I'm only on Standard Mode.
Crowds get on my nerves...they always mess me up when im trying to get a AAA
 
o.0

Me and a friend were playing DDR in teh mall. He got the crowd. I got the laughter. So, it was successful and fun. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top