Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Yea, i meant DoC.
Is it good? In psm they said it was way to repetitive.
Of course ill take your word over psm's.

How dare they rate Resident evil 4 the 2nd best game of the year.

Best.Game.Ever....Other.Than.Final.Fantasy. :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It may be a hassle to replay over it unless you absolutely LOVE it, but the story and graphics are great, and gameplay, while repetitive is fun, voices are...erm..Game's great, basically put. Putting your experience into leveling up, or converting EXP to Gil after each mission to level up weapons.

And I sold the Toy Gun in Chapter 3. And found out later I could build it into Ultima Weapon. Which is weird, and got me pissed at the same time. =D But yeah, it's not TOO hard, and it's not TOO long. Maybe about 12-14 hours. It's a rent, for SURE, unless you love to play games like DMC at 2 in the morning, starting at six in the evening. But yeah, it's worth a rent, but you've GOT the play it if you have any relation with FF7. It's a great game. :D

And, I leave you to drool over this SMEXY VIDEO.

















Keep on going.

















Almost.....













BYAAAAAAAAH!
143cb301a0596488c8a4911add5b28772.1.gif


:)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o_0 You don't even say please. 0_o

*fixes some apple juice*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'll just keep watching the owl,
more entertaining!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
^^ thanx for the dew :)
but really what were you training for,i wanna know :D

A bit l8 to answer that, but it's football (Soccer)
I'm fine now,
but I fell on my face angot me a small scar :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

wow... ive made so many posts today... and all of them were in the spamtastic forum. I now live here. I <3 this forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top