Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

The Waterboy>Little Nicky.

Oh, and Avathar, Emmys are on. HOUSE. =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

richboywonder said:
same thing i asked.everybody is using cat avatars.

i already seen 4 people with cats(which doesn't bother me). just curious
 
Re: FFNet Bar

b4ttl3w4r5 said:
i already seen 4 people with cats(which doesn't bother me). just curious
Get one. Now. Or else. =O

We'll say..

"Get one."

And if you don't......well.......DANG. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
GAAAATOOORAAADE!!! :D

I like that movie too.

Sadly, I can't get a kitty...I'l alergic. :( >(
:D

Aww...Would you mind a kitty clone?

It's scientifically engineered, and as big as a cat. You want it? =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

i was only allergic to certain types,i absolutly no clue why tho =/
but when i gotted older i wasnt allergic to them any more,i spent alot of time with them wen i was little,so i guess i got used to it or somthing...now i LOVE em :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

<ears perk up>
Errhh?? Kitty clone? Can't they scientifically engineer a cat that people aren't allergic to???

Well, I'll take one of those with some BBQ sauce. J/K :D

How about some Gin & juice?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
The Waterboy>Little Nicky.

Oh, and Avathar, Emmys are on. HOUSE. =O

:O They haven't shown the Emmys here!

Lemme guess the big winners: House M.D., Desperate Housewives and Lost?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Phew...worked 12hrs Friday night, Saturday morning cleaned ALL FRICKIN <that's right, I said 'FRICKIN' day!!! Went to church this AM, then had two (2) cookouts! Now I'm working another 13 hrs tonight! :( May I pweez ( :) ) have a Red Bull & Vodka & keep em coming. <Slaps a $50 on the table.>
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Dang. :O XD

*Fixes Red Bull and Vodka drinks, puts two on the table and the others on hand for later*

Whenever you want the others, tell meh. :D

*takes the $50, squeals like a school girl, and puts it in pocket*

..........What? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top