Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

whoa... i guess that leaves for me....96 bottles of beer
 
Re: FFNet Bar

=O but i want 95 bottles of beer

p.s. tiny bronce, what happened to all ur gil????
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I put it back in the bank. Thats how you get the it in any desent amount. Save up a couple hundred ans stick it in the bank. In a week you'll have 2000ish. By the time the months up you can take what you need and the rest will just grow. Since I have 400,000+ in the bank I get like 1000 gil per day. Pretty cool eh.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Sir SPAMSILOT speaks in only smileys.


:D:p:):cool::eek::(:mad::confused::mad::(
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol.
Yesterday I had 435000-ish gil in the bank. Today I have 444000-ish gil in the bank!

9000 gil a day is one way to make a living!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
Lol.
Yesterday I had 435000-ish gil in the bank. Today I have 444000-ish gil in the bank!

9000 gil a day is one way to make a living!
hmm maybe i should hide all my gil in the bank too so people quit asking for some...
GREAT THINKING TINY BRONCO!:D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Flag___San_d__Oria_by_quantumslasher.jpg

.............Home is where the heart is.............
(probobly only Spec and Oolayn will understand this)
:)

EDIT: Oops, meant to put that under "What are you thinking about", But no matter, its the spamtastic forum. XD
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

499928 gil.
I'm almost at Half a Million Gil!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinks all around! And pretzels. And 1 pound chocolate bars(They actually make those :p )


Staircase's sig.
I know you people are like me...
I know when you see someone walking down the street wearing a superman T-Shirt, you just want to shoot them in the chest.
And when they start to bleed say "I guess not". ~Dane Cook

Nice sig. :D
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

so much for half a mil lol.... but ill take the ultimate challenge... lol

if i can eat 12 1-pound chocolate bars in 6 min i get them all free, i need 200 margaritas to wash it all down though hehehe =[}
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Ahfbcbvmzxowityspqiedhjdkjsbdbvjakdhcla;a.vcmnvsbcdhxklsmksnanznbisytuievkghaqwiefssouirfhfpskrvhfolpwpeorityasjflglgnxbvmvndvewqazdfdjkbktmkjld';shjfhgnshdfkjggflshjdnhfnb,ls;a;igtjudfgfdmfkcnsitydvdbvnjsnbfx V Nbxndjfghabvfgfg Bdfjajkfjxs;apoiytefjmbcaqawqsrgjolppljkuhtrgrgerdxdgfpoiuytrewqasdfghjkl,mnbvcxswsedfghjuytredcvgtredcvfgtrdxtchgcgrdgbvc Gfdhdsewzhhjihbk Bhvcfzaa

I wonder how many words or Abreviations are in that. :rolleyes:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Anyone know if they sell 50+feet of ethernet cord in any normal stores like Best Buy?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!

The carpet in my basement is replaced, the walls are freshly painted, and I just moved all the furniture back in! Now 8 days without a computer is hard to do in this day and age. Especially when you have 2 papers and a presentation due in school. :mad:

The only problem is that my basement (were my copmuter is in) smells like Super Doober Ober carpet glue mixed with the smell of freshly painted walls. :( :( :( :(
Probably not good for my lungs.
And for some reason my computers desktop background was set to default and I can't find the picture I had it set as before.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!

The carpet in my basement is replaced, the walls are freshly painted, and I just moved all the furniture back in! Now 8 days without a computer is hard to do in this day and age. Especially when you have 2 papers and a presentation due in school. :mad:

The only problem is that my basement (were my copmuter is in) smells like Super Doober Ober carpet glue mixed with the smell of freshly painted walls. :( :( :( :(
Probably not good for my lungs.
And for some reason my computers desktop background was set to default and I can't find the picture I had it set as before.

8 days without a computer Arrrggggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I can say
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top