Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Heh. I had a pretty wierd free bell in school today.

Not only did I find $1.81 on the ground I had several other adventures.

The first of which is we (friends) had the finals of our "Hearts" toutnament (The card game) and I came in seconds! Weeeeeee! You guys don't give a bears fesis do you? :p

Secondly I found my book "The Count of Monte Cristo" and read several hundred pages in it. (I am an extremely fast reader)

Then I perfected the art of throwing a pencil up and having it stick into the cieling which is very satisfying. :D

And finally I learned the Greek alphabet and am currently combining it with English and Latin to create my own language.

All of that in 72 minutes. I had a long freebell today because I went to school and hour early. ;)
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

But you aren't alone. ;)
You have at least a hundred guests in your house. :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I meant that noone was posting other than me :p

Avathar, Kat, Luis, Spec, reasoniamalive, Zexy and someone else were online when I posted that :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Man this place went into the ground when that good for somethin bartender left...
well im bringin it back up! what can i get for any one? :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
Man this place went into the ground when that good for somethin bartender left...

He finally decided to get back to his photographics-profession.

Damn, he gets so much easy money for some photo-shoots. p: :mejealous:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Bartender!!
i wants a bloody mary with some hot fudge syrup and a cherry.
make it 2!!! im gonna have some fun tonight!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*pours a couple drinks for the Tardis*

*hands Smith a cup of milk*
man we need a DJ or something...this bar is too quiet
*puts a sign in the window* that reads:
"Now Hiring"

XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Quiet eh?

I'll bring my pimped out laptop with me...

(my laptop has neon lights on the sides, purple flames on the top, and sub woofer speakers attached to it)... no joke. I <3 my laptop.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*finishes second bloody mary*
'eY!
you over there, on that chair! (hiccup) you got a quarter so i can go play that claw-machine over der? *points to the claw-machine* gimme quarter, please!?
*passes out, head laying on counter*
zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz.....
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Staircase said:
Quiet eh?

I'll bring my pimped out laptop with me...

(my laptop has neon lights on the sides, purple flames on the top, and sub woofer speakers attached to it)... no joke. I <3 my laptop.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Can I play? :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Staircase said:
(my laptop has neon lights on the sides, purple flames on the top, and sub woofer speakers attached to it)... no joke. I <3 my laptop.

Come pimp my laptop.

The lit Apple logo could be so much more snazzier if you could manage to install not a white, but a green light in it! =D zomg
 
Re: FFNet Bar

TheTARDIS said:
*finishes second bloody mary*
'eY!
you over there, on that chair! (hiccup) you got a quarter so i can go play that claw-machine over der? *points to the claw-machine* gimme quarter, please!?
*passes out, head laying on counter*
zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz.....
*looks around the bar at all the guys*
hey anyone with muscle wanna take this drunk outside? He's takin up counter space XD
AND who ever does it first gets 3 free drinks of any choice!
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

-_-"
is anyone gonna get this drunk outta the bar or not?!
no?
*grabs the Tardis by his shirt and throws him out the door*
fine i'll do it myself :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top