Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

But it's MAH bar.

And I'm not a cyclops. That doesn't kill meh. :O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

But I thought it was three stirkes and yer out.

Not one. O_O;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

you just wanted to get wasted yesterday.
and i just happened to be getting myself a drink when you walked in.
so i got you a drink when you asked for one.
0_o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I've had it since Griever gave it up. XD

So it doesn't really matter to me.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wheee.

*fixes Kat's Peppermint schnapps*

Need anything else.

I'm about to have company over, so the bar will be used for socializing only.

O.o

Unless j00 wanna look after it while I'm gone. =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top