Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I'm afraid to give you anymore. XD

*fixes Kat a lot of drinks*

=O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well, I figured you'd ask for more.

And as long as you get done and get out, I don't care how many you drink. ^_^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Fawkes Lament said:
Don't make me force-feed you, Kat...

Yahh.. No moar DS... Right after I had gotten mah Pokemanz... And Castlevania... WAHH
ya, that one.
o_o

but anywayyyyzz.
where HAVE YOU BEEN?!
this forum is like SO dead without you.
>_<
 
Re: FFNet Bar

MGS4 is smexy.

.....

But I'm keeping my Wii. >.<

*fixes drinks for anyone who asks*

So I don't have to do it when you ask. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I just realized.

No one pays for the drinks anymore.

XD

But oh well.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Aren't they called Post-It notes everywhere? o_O

I just like Stick-Um's a lot better. ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top