Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I had homework today. XD

But it was pretty fun. I got to take a picture or two. :O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

well, well...i GOT homework...but it was kinda sorta RLY easy.
it ws Suffixes and prefixes in English.
>_<
so i accidentally did it ALL in class.
XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Fawkes...
WHAT IN GODS F*KING NAME IS UP WITH YOUR SIGNATURE?!
;_;
it scares me.
i dun like it.
at all.
not even a little bit.
your avatar stares at me like i gave it some freakin cotton candy.
and i don't like that.
O_O;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*gives Kat a kitty to hug on*

Not me. I'm dirteh. I are worked a lot outside today, as well as school. XD

Plus, am a bit mad. D:

*fixes drinks*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o_o

mad people like hugs though.
it makes them relax..

...
well for me anyway.
when i lose my temper a hug normally calms me down.
XDD
*pets the kitty Hydra gave her*
its purrring.
-^_^-
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I was dirteh. Not no moar though. Still want one? XD

Oh, oh, and don't name that kitten after another one of my favorite Hollywood stars. The good movies won't come out then. :[
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o_o
*glomps Hydra*

XDD

oh...oh..
and i plan on naming a kitty Bruce Willis...
he's mah hero.
-^____^-
XD kidding.
he IS my hero but im not naming my kitty after him.
^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top