Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*Kat* said:
o_o
*glomps Hydra*

XDD

oh...oh..
and i plan on naming a kitty Bruce Willis...
he's mah hero.
-^____^-
XD kidding.
he IS my hero but im not naming my kitty after him.
^^
I got scared for a second there.

XD

OMG MAX, YOU STABBED ME.

FIRST YOU GOSSIP THE TRUTH, NOW YOU'RE VIOLENT.

WHEN WILL IT STOP?! :[
 
Re: FFNet Bar

But the jelly, like my blood, oozed out of it.

:[

Nao we're neighbors in the hospitals. Whatever ham he doesn't eat(he was a ham jelly biscuit), due to his trama, I eat. I give him my Orange Juice.

....It's a sad cycle of life.

THANKS.

=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Not all the time.

And I don't NEED a bubble.

>_<

.....But it sounds pretty fun. If I got sick all the time, would you mail me a big bubble? D:

I might go get sick, just for that. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*thinks*
mail you a ginormous bubble...


sure.
=D

XDD

*hands Hydra a banana*
*runs outside and pulls a jungle gym into the bar*
Monkeyyyyy!

we can call you Jack.
=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I wonder if you ripped off MJ's nose, would the one under it be black?

O_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

omg MJ's nose is flying around the bar. lol someone give me a beer. Pl33ze!!! .. i just was infromed i may b a dad.......again???????? *guzzlez first beer given to him* aahhh that hits the spot..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top