Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said Fruit Cake meant cool.

So I guess I am a 1337 fruit cake.

And you are too.

;]

I'm not the OTHER type of fruit cake.. D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

kay, kay, kay.
lets get this done and over with.

There are 3 Supreme Fruit Cakes.
Hydra
Drake
&
Kat


all the rest are just fruit cakes.
Don't let your feelings be hurt if you are not supreme.
we're no better than anyone else, our name is just different Cause i'll get confused if there are more than 2 or three supreme.
So basically, this is all to keep people who are "tards" like me, from getting confuzzled.
Okay?
=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Kat said Fruit Cake meant cool.

So I guess I am a 1337 fruit cake.

And you are too.

;]

I'm not the OTHER type of fruit cake.. D:

I know, I was just teasing. :)

I am now supreme cuz of Hydra. Awww yeah!

Kat...woo. We heart you.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*flys out the door for a couple seconds*

*silence*

*runs back in the door with a cart full of Beer, CDs, and pink teddy bear plushies*

aha, check these things oooutt!
z108084573.jpg



they're so cute!
i got one for everybody!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It's like you read my freakin' mind.

THANK J00.

*sits back, pops open a beer, puts on headphones, and huggles a pink plushy bear*

....

Wheeee.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

You finally admit to copying me? XD

I knew it all along. I bet you probe my brain and find out my coolness while I'm asleep. -.-

....

I just kinda made myself scared to go to sleep after saying that. D:

Nevermind. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Thankfully I'm color blind so plink plushy bears look red to me.

(I'm kidding).

I encourage people to use probes on me whilst I sleepeth.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
You finally admit to copying me? XD

I knew it all along. I bet you probe my brain and find out my coolness while I'm asleep. -.-

....

I just kinda made myself scared to go to sleep after saying that. D:

Nevermind. =D
no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
i seriously do not copy you on purpose!
XD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

...Fawkes im not talking about that one certain copy there, that was actually ON PURPOSE.
XD
For some really odd reason Hydra and I have too much in common.
0_o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top