Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I know three of the four on minesss.

Two personallyyyy.

Wheeee.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I have an asian on mine. XD

But you don't like them very much, so... D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

0_o
i have nothing against them.
i have MANY things against the famous ones, but thats it. :]
i think, with all their high technology, um um that they're going to rule the world some day.
srsly.
o_o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That's the Japanese, Kat. XD

And dang. Someone's already messing wif mah Myspace. ;-;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Ssshhh.

Don't give them any ideas.

The sweatshop workers can hear us. O_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

OH NOES.
O_O;

why didn't you tell me that before I explained my plan of taking over the world to Drake?!
now they heard everything!!
AND AND THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

no.
o_o;
we'll be put in asian sweatshops and be their slaves forever.

....


*goes behind the counter and grabs a bottle of Peppermint Schnapps*
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

O__O

We'll be paid pennies by the minute!

Not dollars!

:[

Couldn't you have told Drake, like, outside deh bar?! O_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Thanks a lot.

Now I'll be a slave to asian women.

=.=.....

Then again... ;]

Oh wait, that includes the asian men too.

OH NOES. D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

okay Fawksie.
-^_^-

eh...my screen name is Kitty.
but my URL is "kat_rjalover"
in case you can't find me.
=]

*looks at Hydra*
NOOOO.
we gots ta stop thems!
i don't wanna be THAT kind of slaaaaaave.
*runs over to the corner and curls up in a ball*
im scared.
;_;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'd add Fawksie, but, I still has that seeecret. D:

.....

I don't know about you, but I'm iffy on the slave thing.

Just give me a tazer for all the guys.

x_x

No, that's too much work. Let's just stop deh asians. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
I'd add Fawksie, but, I still has that seeecret. D:

.....

I don't know about you, but I'm iffy on the slave thing.

Just give me a tazer for all the guys.

x_x

No, that's too much work. Let's just stop deh asians. =D
oh yeaa...i forgets they are not know. D:

*throws a tazer across the room to Hydra*
thurr you go.

*pulls out an Uzi*
lets take em out!
=D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

O_O

Well hell, if you get an Uzi, why do I have a tazer? XD

*gets out a shotgun*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top