Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

LOL.
it wouldn't let me post the actual thing.
it was too long.
liek 13841 characters.

so heres a link to Jeffree's blog.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=71676&blogID=332047580


Theres a reason I love that man.
<33
4xq22c4.jpg
 
Re: FFNet Bar

First Jeffree says some things are better left unsaid. Then later down, Jeffree says they're better said.

XD

But otherwise, woah. That was quite an interesting rant. The comments are like, woah. D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yeah. XD

I stopped reading the comments. Too krazii for me. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Some of them were crazy. Then mean. Then nice.

It's like a soap opera. D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I hope you don't mind, but I'm not going to bother looking for it, 'kay? XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

John Smith said:
So... the only people who haven't quit yet are you, EC, Fawkes, Luis and Shaggy (with some star appearances from me and kb)?
Hello im still here :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
I hope you don't mind, but I'm not going to bother looking for it, 'kay? XD
Haha!
Goshhhh, even if you WANTED to find it, i would feel bad for you!
I tried looking for it, like the day after i posted it, and NEVER found it.
After about 15 minuets, i gave up.

x_x
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yes it did but commotion is fun :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Rant?

that wasn't a rant.
>_<

that was an "inspirational speech".

XD

Jeffree taught me to be myself, and, and, that you're only young once, so you should do whatever you want and WHEN you want to.
=]
He's amazing.
<3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top