Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

no..im not mad.
im upset, but not mad.
haha, like theres a big difference there, right?
XD

brb.
im going to stand outside in the blizzard for a few seconds.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

A personal, long speech is a rant.

It was just inspirational to you. So it's an inspirational speech also. KkThx? ^_^

And dang. I REALLY want a blizzard over here.

Haven't seen snow in years. .__.;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I havent seen snow in YEARS!!!

I WANT SNO DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
A personal, long speech is a rant.

It was just inspirational to you. So it's an inspirational speech also. KkThx? ^_^

And dang. I REALLY want a blizzard over here.

Haven't seen snow in years. .__.;
...
you're wong.
o_o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
...
you're wong.
o_o
Then what is a long, personal speech? o_o

Oh, and KB.

Hurr you go. Steal this image. XD

SaveTheCatGirls.gif
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Then what is a long, personal speech? o_o

Oh, and KB.

Hurr you go. Steal this image. XD

SaveTheCatGirls.gif





ii have seen that so many times....and it's still funny...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I just realized Kat called me a wong.

I am NOT a wong.

...

Am I? ._.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

LOL.
YES. YOU'RE WRONG.
^_^

If I were to start giving a lecture, or long speech about vegetarians, labels, and animal cruelty, would that be a rant to you?
worthless babel?
'Cause thats what a "rant" is.
0_o
It's someone complaining about things that don't really matter.
IMO.
kthnx.
^.^

EDIT:
LOL.
OMG!!
I JUST
REALIZED MY TYPO.
AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
XDDDD

HYDRA'S A WONG.
ROFLMAO!
XDDD
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
LOL.
YES. YOU'RE WRONG.
^_^

If I were to start giving a lecture, or long speech about vegetarians, labels, and animal cruelty, would that be a rant to you?
worthless babel?
'Cause thats what a "rant" is.
0_o
It's someone complaining about things that don't really matter.
IMO.
kthnx.
^.^

EDIT:
LOL.
OMG!!
I JUST
REALIZED MY TYPO.
AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
XDDDD

HYDRA'S A WONG.
ROFLMAO!
XDDD




........having funny kittey?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

yes.
im still giggling about that even though its been like 5 hours since it happened.
and I'll still be laughing about it a year from now.
4 years from now when im 18 and all the peoples from ffnet come to visit me,
i'll be all liek,"OMG REMEMBER WHEN I CALLED HYDRA A WONG?"
XDD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

sure, Fawksie.

-I pierced my own lip.

-I called Hydra a wong.

-Jeffree Star is awsome.

-The updates never happened.

- Hydra slipped on his own Banana that wasn't peeled yet.

....

yeap.
things have been prettttty good.
=]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top