- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,769
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Lost In The Item World
- Occupation
- Overlord
- RPG Name
- Kb the goddess savior
Re: FFNet Bar
i missed a rant?
i missed a rant?
Kat said:brb.
im going to stand outside in the blizzard for a few seconds.
...Hydra said:A personal, long speech is a rant.
It was just inspirational to you. So it's an inspirational speech also. KkThx? ^_^
And dang. I REALLY want a blizzard over here.
Haven't seen snow in years. .__.;
Then what is a long, personal speech? o_oKat said:...
you're wong.
o_o
Hydra said:Then what is a long, personal speech? o_o
Oh, and KB.
Hurr you go. Steal this image. XD
![]()
Kat said:LOL.
YES. YOU'RE WRONG.
^_^
If I were to start giving a lecture, or long speech about vegetarians, labels, and animal cruelty, would that be a rant to you?
worthless babel?
'Cause thats what a "rant" is.
0_o
It's someone complaining about things that don't really matter.
IMO.
kthnx.
^.^
EDIT:
LOL.
OMG!!
I JUST
REALIZED MY TYPO.
AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
XDDDD
HYDRA'S A WONG.
ROFLMAO!
XDDD