Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I had to walk in the snow and wind to get to the library, at 9 o'clock this morning, adn I'm still here, I haven' eaten all day it's almost 2 here, and boy am I hungry!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wow, that sucks. O.o

I wish it'd snow that much down here. =/

Oh, and I have KFC. FTW. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Not my fault you're a little moody, so you don't get any KFC. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*fixes it up*

I'll just put it on your tab, and you can pay me a wad of cash later. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Sure. =D

*hands it over to Cloud101*

If you don't have money though, I'll have to get my bouncer to kick you out.

And he's pretty manly.

;mar

See?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Soma gulps it down in one go* mmmmmmm...that was good! :D I have to hand it to you, you make a mean hot coco!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Why, thank you. :D

I make it from the finest Pheniox feathers...

I mean..the highest ground material in Africa...

I mean...THE MOON....

I mean...

It came from Food Lion with a MVP bonus.

^___^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well it's pretty damn good, I appriciate it, I need guys like you for "the mission"...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Cloud101 said:
I didn't go to school this whole week! Oh, and to Kat...BRING BACK PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.o im going to take many pictures..but i highly doubt i'll post them on the forum...
i mean..come on! im either going as Tifa or Kagome O.O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o.O

My coolness senses are tingling.

*coughTifacough*

.....

Coolness has spoken! =D

*Darkwing Duck music plays*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

She's used too often.

Then again, so is Tifa. XD

Do what you want. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

No Penelo! XD

Penelo is bad. =O She is not worthy of b33r.

I mean..

She's annoying, and not a good cosplay character. =P

But, that's personal opinion. I hated her in FFXII. o.O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol, Yuna sounds good.

I still need to ask Janice to find me an Ed costume. Ed is so 1337, it doesn't matter the gender. =O XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top