Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
no prob, Kat... I'll loan ya ajillion. <hands over gil.>

I'll give it to you for 3% interest, K?
... =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

So I guess this is a talk about anything appropriate that follows the rules sort of thing huh. Just like Gaia. Haha...I'ma get some quarters and play in that arcade machine. :D

;a06
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Catalyst said:
So I guess this is a talk about anything appropriate that follows the rules sort of thing.

Used to be...

I'll leave it up to you to guess what it became...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hmmmm...oh, I'll have the fried shrimp my good man...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

M'kay.

*calls Chinese shoe makers to make fried shrimp*

....

You saw nothing.

You can't even wrap your mind around the fact that shoe makers can make food. You probably thought they'd make you shoes.

You're wrong!

....

Yeah. They're my cooks. ^_^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

John Smith blasted you with a MIB laser thingy, to erase j00r memory.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

@_@ What!? Why would he do such a thing, did I do some thing unspeakable!? Oh, no! Is this on my hands!? What have I done!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

@_@ Well, why won't anyonw give me a strait answer, and why do I have this strange craving for fried shrimp!?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Cloud101 said:
@_@ Well, why won't anyonw give me a strait answer, and why do I have this strange craving for fried shrimp!?
Because you're in Russia.

And in Russia, Friend Shrimp eats YOU!

*dun dun dun*

So much Drama.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

@_@Why won't anybody help me!? *breaks down in tears*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top