Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Haha, thanks. XD

Gonna go check mah mails, and go to sleep. I feel kind of bad! ;_;

Someone ;beer.

That's always nice. =D

Bye guys! XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

D-Dang dang, I feel like I did two Saturdays ago.

Nothing a day out in the world can't help though. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Good thing is, the day out in t3h unloving world helped. XDD

Bad thing is, I've got a hard decision to make.

Either go play cards and make money (Two of my favorite things to do), or go over to Janice's house (my FAVORITE thing to do.)

XD

It's hard man. ='(
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I decided to take her there. XD

As in, right now.

See you later! =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I lost, and she watched. XD

She was upstairs, watching children afterwards. I'm sure she got a kick out of that. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
She was upstairs, watching children afterwards. I'm sure she got a kick out of that. =P


I'd say so too....and plenty of'em ;ble ;ble
 
Re: FFNet Bar

;lol he did take her to watch him play a card game
and he lost too! :D
who knows! he could end up in the suit! ;mua
he'll probably kick my ;cen when he comes back and sees this
 
Re: FFNet Bar

;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;ang ;ang ;ang
I use FireFox, but I thought it might be a good idea to update Explorer so I went to Microsoft's support site and started to download Explorer v7 and since my inernet sucks at downloading anything it took me forevers. 1 hr. and 23 min. to dl 10MB. Needless to say I was annoyed.

Then I open up the new Explorer and I am impressed because I can now longer click things faster than the computer can open them. :) And its a three day weekend so I'm good now. Just wish I knew why my computer can't dl anything. :(

!?!?!?!?!?!There are even more new smilies too!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;evg ;ang ;ang ;ang
I use FireFox, but I thought it might be a good idea to update Explorer so I went to Microsoft's support site and started to download Explorer v7 and since my inernet sucks at downloading anything it took me forevers. 1 hr. and 23 min. to dl 10MB. Needless to say I was annoyed.

Then I open up the new Explorer and I am impressed because I can now longer click things faster than the computer can open them. :) And its a three day weekend so I'm good now. Just wish I knew why my computer can't dl anything. :(

!?!?!?!?!?!There are even more new smilies too!
You poor soul. ;_; =(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top