Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

meh, i'm gettin better already....least i was able to sleep tonight
+ my fave football team won the continent's super cup by penalties
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'd never lay a hand on you. XD

Unless it was to, y'know, do gymnastics. Over the pole!

Anyway, yeah.

You're not in trouble.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I never said anything about reasoniamalive though.

Methinks you need to hide in the cupboard.

I don't know why, but that's the coolest word of the week.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Dang, get in my closet.

It's spacious. XD

And leave the door cracked, so you don't start freakng out.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Stay in the corner closet to the crack in the door.

It's best you not bump into anything in there. =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

You could hide in my room, but it smells too heavenly in there.

So, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top